2/12/2004

Now Playing: Linkin Park - Hit The Floor

My hotmail is being a bastard and I neeeedddddd to check my mail $%@%^. I love lj screenings that are sent to your email first, and I love those spam msgs that say Hey Luis, grow an extra 76 inches in GIRTH. Stupid fucking hotmail.

Awesome day yesterday. I hung out with Matt Young [!!!!!] all afternoon and it was just... something you can't put into words. Backstory: we met almost 4 years ago.. but never ever hung out because twas impossible. So this was a pretty momentous occasion, surreal in some ways. He's traveled from like 78346836 miles so I really hope he has fun hurr in the Inland Empire [if at ALL possible]. Totally an experience I can't even begin to decipher.

While I waited for him at Starbucks, I wrote. alot. I've been frankly scurred shatless to attempt writing but I was like eh... might as well. Maybe I could get into the habit of it again, who knows. Alls I know is that this new journal [PATRA!] makes me feel sort of weird. I love it and it's leathery and yay but.. nah nevermind. One day I told Glen that when I die, I wanted him to publish everything I ever wrote. I wanna leave some sort of impact on people all the damn time.. so it'd be pretty cool to leave something behind for people to either laugh at and call me a psychopath, or to learn from. Hey.. maybe they can do both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home