2/15/2004

Now Playing: Brighton on the fone running through the streets

Alright. I'm gonna talk Brighton's advice [God I love her] and just drop it. It's done with. Just between you and I.

I came to the valley this weekend for pretty much one reason, and that was to talk to you. I'm blocked, you won't listen to others and you're usually thousands of miles away, so how else could I ever talk to you?? She's totally right.. I'm thinking too much over it and if it's all meant to happen, then it will.

But I'm tired. I don't know how many times you've decieved my good intentions with you dude, and it hurts to think that YOU're the one really upset, when this counts the biggest and worst thing you've done to me.

So you know what? I'm not gonna seek you out anymore. No more rings to your home or anything. If it ever occured to you that our friendship was something other than something to cure your boredom, then you know where to find me. The ball once again, is in your court. Benches by the school or not, one day it'll all come back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home