2/16/2004

Now Playing: Beck - Golden Age

For me, the greatest feeling to ever have is the feeling of being with someone. It's hard to imagine how the hell any of us could [and have] lived without being supported by others. Nowadays, I get my love and support from a lot of sources, and I'm usually too scared of sounding cheesy and retarded when it comes to talking about them aloud. But if there's anything I've come to be good at, is knowing who's got your back. Family, for starters..

Thee seXay onE: *smitten
ewaldogeraldo: <3
ewaldogeraldo: bye yo
Thee seXay onE: =)


Matt and Jenny too. You two have nooo idea how good it feels that we're all as good as we were =). Thanks for not only putting up with my past moronities, but for caring about me and having my back. I really love you guys and I hope I can continue to pester you with my hearts and oddities for a long ass time. =D Okay enough for this string of emo-charged posts.. what the hell is coming over me ._. Ah I forgot.. they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home