2/05/2004

Now Playing: The Beatles - Let It Be

days around here just get ... better. Yeah, nothing is left without imperfections, drama, or just flat out absurdity... but that's life and I'm enjoying it right now. I make new friends everyday, a lot of them.. I see those I want to see, I talk to those I wanna talk to [for the most part hehe] and I dunno. I guess I'm not supposed to be this jovial when one friend is mad at me and we haven't been able to talk it out. Hopefully.. this will change. I have a great roommate, I have a great suite full of good guys, my building is full of chaos and life, and I have good friends all around.. here far away any and everywhere. If I were to complain then I'd look like a total jackass.

It's krazy! You never think about how you're "growing up" until you've actually grown up some. Lately I'm having serious thoughts about how time is just speeding by, and every day that goes by, we [I] just keep moving forward. I'm not the emotional cripple I was before 11th grade anymore, nor am I the emotional WRECK I was a few years ago. Nowadays I don't go looking for people to help me, for people to put on a pedestal and cling onto.. and while I miss those I used to see or be with from time to time.. it's not something to hinder me from enjoying college life in the now.

Ironic, but as great and momentous as my old high school memories are.. they're not something I wanna keep digging up. It's over. done. Take what you learn and MOVE people MOVE, GO. On my way.. all I'll be needing is my NEW journal, some tunes, and my closest friends in my heart. I realized how hard it is to bargain shop today, jeebus.. this growing up stuff never was that fun when it made me do things I wasn't used to. :-) I learn new things everyday and everyday I feel smarter and more understanding of ... everything. This is gonna cause me serrrrious ego problems if I don't stop >.<. Luckily though, I have friends that care enough to slap the ego right out of me. hahaha.. especially Matt. nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home