2/27/2004

Now Playing: Ashley slowly losing sanity next to me

Living Well Is the Best Revenge.

At this moment in time, three things are very very clear to Luis.

- I haven't had such a good time here at school in a very long time. Without drinks =-0
- I have a great group of friends here. Man.. I need to tell you guys about everything I've observed and learned from these people.
- I'll always be looking forward to seeing my old homies whenever time permits us. I'm never online anymore! Hearts for you, kids. <33

oh, and like I said.. living well, is the best revenge. I have no idea why, but this terrible saying will stick with me for a while. Now if you'll excuse me, a one Ms. Ashley Brackins has JUST lost the rest of her sanity to go pick up her head. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home