1/01/2004

Now Playing: Queen - Bicycle [<3]

Alright fuck super long picture post idea.. way too not in the mood for it. Let's just say Happy New Year you guys, last yeasr was a wild one, hopefully we can make it through another full of crazy ass adventures and good times. woot woot indeed

I really have to thank Daniel Friedman for his amazing party last night, you're a great guy Dan :D thankx for letting me sneak in last sec. hehe. New Years Party this time was ... the wildest I've ever had. Last year Jenny Matt Meg Amy and I were together, and it's all really blurry to me right now.. but yeah. I've been blessed with having spent the last 2 New Years with some of the greatest fuckin people in the world.

I got maaassively wasted or something, having done everything from weed a couple times to krazy drinking to hookah [that Friedman is a great host], and all I can really think of saying is thanks you guys. Matt Jenny Brighton Friedman Stone Taryn Sophie Michelle Ariel Glen Enza Alison Gillian Tori Lauren Schnieder and all those krazy CHS kids there and those krazy Davis kids.. thanks. We ended the year with a blast. Don't worry, all thjose picstures and memories are goin straight to my new journal =D. But yeah to my closest and dearest.. just thank you for every freakin moment we ever got to spend together. Ugh I'm not feeling well so it's time for bed. bye =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home