1/22/2004

Now Playing: The Postal Service - We Will Become Silhouettes

You bet your ass I found my old blog-esque thing.

I remember I was recommended this new concept called writing back in the midst of the 11th grade mess.. and I guess I haven't stopped since. What memories came thru my head when I found that damn infiniteprofile =). It's something I should print out and put in a shoebox. I'd like to keep a record of myself growing up I guess.

When I'm old enough, I wanna be able to look through these things, sigh, smile, and just think to myself for a while. It feels like forever ago when this would show up on my screen:

# of times this was digested: 2363
People who actually matter...or not: promisering42
dannsw
mrflip816
mattzashelbullet
brdr123
nerdieboy
hatakekakashl
ushbelush
iamroel
oopeekaboo11
athena8618
sonicblastoise42
ohnoapolo13
petersaimname
xret3p


Of course, I just loooove thinking and one of my biggest flaws is the inability to STOP. Hey, I blame the schools..

Sometimes I feel like I'm mentally ill or something. I mean dude, it's hard sometimes.. trying not to worry too much or feel so much or think too much. Most people make it seem so easy to mellow out and just BE, and it's something I gues I envy sometimes. I don't even know why I envy it when I like the way I process things.

Maybe cuz having so much on my mind to munch on really keeps me out of knowing what's going on around here, or anywhere. This inevitably means I sound insane a lot of times, or distorted... but hey. It comes with the territory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home