1/21/2004

Now Playing: The Postal Service - The District Sleeps Alone Tonight

lemme just say that I make the greatest cd's. Here's another time filler guys, FILL IT!

WRATH:
1. Who did you last get angry with? You know I haven't gotten angry in a while...
2. What is your weapon of choice? Words. but I like fists too.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Playfully
4. How about of the same sex? That's how we communicate half the time
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? My little sister.. only cuz she hates when I poke her
6. What is your pet peeve? Superficiality.. or B.O.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? Results may vary, it's all subjective.


SLOTH:
1. What is the one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Writeee
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? 2.30pm
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? Jenny
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? "I fell asleep and didn't hear you knock"
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? Several ... oh my goodness -_-
6. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I didn't set it last night :).


GLUTTONY:
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? BOBA after ages... it still captivates my soul
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? Dark
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Dude.. Friedman's New Years
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Who doesn't? I'm so fucking vain sometimes
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? All ... food is my friend.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH!": maybe if the kid is holding a drumstick

LUST :
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? 6
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? 7
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? More than I should..
4. Have you "done it"? Nope.. I had this "wait til marriage" epiphany a while ago. SIlly maybe, but as long as I get to 3rd then it's all gravy
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? eyes o_O and lips... =9*
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Glen..
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? nope


GREED:
1. How many credit cards do you own? uno
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? I love books and I really like board games :-(
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Use it for college, and save the rest for later [nice answer]
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Yes.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? >)
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? 1232.. for now


PRIDE:
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? I dunno.. I've grown up =D
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Graduating High School and getting into college
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? To ensure my family's well-being and be utterly hot
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Sometimes. Depends on the situation. heh
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Well that's how I usually win..
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yes.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? I realized that I'm much cooler than I used to think


ENVY :
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? Brighton's IPOD!!!!
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Inside the life of Timothy Chin
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? I like my self just as I am. HA! sorta.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? yeah
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yes, I'd like a hot 6pack, but that's all.. I have the butt
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Ability to pick up on subtlies
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? Not really.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Lust~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home