1/15/2004

Now Playing: The Postal Service - Angel Pumping Gas

why won't this moment last...

You know yesterday was the day man. I realized how easy it is [for me right now that is], and why all the dumb elitist kiddies back in high skool did it all the time. And at first I felt super guilty because I fell into this system that I hated most people for following.. but damn it sure felt good for a change. [/vague]

I actually got my cards read to me last nite. Tarot cards. I was hesitant at first because I dunno.. I wasn't sure if it went against any of my Christian beliefs and standards. But fuck restrictions, I was wrong. It was pretty accurate and THAT flipped me out. I don't mean that 'vague' accuracy that would fit into most anyone's life either; this was pretty much telling me everything that you KNOW is something that belongs to me.. that I experienced. I dunno.. it was interesting to say the least.

Lately though the worst feeling I get is the feeling that any efforts I put into people will just end up as valuable as something effortless.. that you're gonna make me squirm before deciding to talk to me again. Well my friend.. that's not how friends should treat each other. lunch time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home