1/06/2004

Now Playing: Our Lady Peace - Waited

One thing Luis has to do is seriously dedicate time to both his journal [thxx again Patra] and deciding what to put on this thing. I hate repeating myself (although we allllllll do it alllll the time) so that's something I gotta work out. Gah everything requires balance.. it's irritating trying to achieve such an ideal thing in anything. Anyway where was I ...

Back at UCR, and it's all pretty good again. I missed everyone I admit it ;-p and classes are great! I just hate the idea of having late tuesdays... m. In order to start this year off properly one has to be ambitious and SERIOUSLY make this year count. Hell, what we should** do in life is make the best of everyday, but we all know that we don't have that strong an ambition or willpower. yet. Ugh philosophical jargon from class... I missed this place fo sho.

You know what. We all have small epiphanies and realizations every day. It's a damn shame that we ponder 96% of them and then they waste away into nothing. I really should carry this lovely journal around with me everywhere.. I feel like I waste off sooo much that I could be explaining or sharing and it's about time I stop wasting my life "waiting til later" to do shit. Yeah.. everything has it's time and place, who doesn't know that? But just because that is so, doesn't mean we can be lazy about every damn thing. Without action all you have is a serious Hamlet complex. OH! I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home