1/08/2004

Now Playing: Macy Gray - I Try

So, as Joey and Habib go off to eat food with Enza, I sit here watching my Daria and listening to this horridly catchy song. I'm pretty sure most not at UCR are not informed, but she and I stopped talking back in late November, over some prespectively ridiculous skirmish. Funny, I've been down these roads before so many freaking times.. and each time it feels both weird and individually strange. At this point, I indeed feel like little positions I used to hold were replaced by other people.. don't worry, it's not like I hold a grudge.

Don't get upset, but I notice these little usurps quite a bit. I mean duh, these things aren't really meant to happen on purpose.. but yeah. Things happen.. Once Meg decided to drop me out of her life completely, she found someone else, not that we were tied together.. officially.. in the first place. Once Peter and I stopped being friends, whatever time and such we spent together were spent back with his old group. Glen and Dan [both whom are friends] seemed to pick up where I was left off once Matt and Jenny dropped me out of sight. I dunno... do you ever notice these kind of things? I know people are irreplacable.. yet we try as hard as we can to fill in the voids left behind with a fresh new face, unintentionally or not.

Now, the times getting lost and getting food and sharing intimacies with Enza were given to Joey and Jesse. I like my buddies and all... but everytime they're called out to go somewhere, all I can think about is how.. that used to be me. Ugh.. this song won't go away. Don't worry... like I said, it's not like I hate anyone for what has happened. Hey methinks I should watch more Daria now.. oh and Matt, bluewave is the newwave 8-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home