1/18/2004

Now Playing: Judy and Mary - Radio

I had sooo much fun chillin with the guys today. The Bonayon Brothers along with Joe and I headed to In n Out for some grubbin and you ALL know how I love that place. Then we split and had a very hardcore slackers life assessment meeting, which is alwayz great cuz very few people are as calm and collected about issues like em. Well.. moreso Joe hahaha.

After a few hrs I fiinnnnnaally got to go to Joe's house and for some reason, I got this huge nostalgia feeling.. hmm. Anywayz it was a lot of fun, and since it isn't every day that I get to have some time to kick it with Joe, it makes all the more kewl. :P Oh and he looks like Narahana from Battle Royale these days. He achieved great feats today when he became one of the few souls to ever step foot into my place, but it's not like I'm inviting him again ever... until I can get good enough at Sou Calibur II to break his face in >:O. I'm so glad I came home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home