1/18/2004

Now Playing: Dashboard Confessional - Remember to Breathe

I got to talk alot with Nic over the fone today. I'm really sorry but I really needed to steal you away for an hour =). Thanks for the backup.. I really seem to need it eh? NicOOLLEE you make me look like this :-) <---

And I just got off the fone with Matthew. [!] Damn, it's like I use the telefone quite a bit these past few days. What a great convo too. I'm pretty sure we hadn't had such a conversation since last year. Oh Matthew the wonders that months of perspective can do. Man.. so much to write about in the journal! hahahah. Thanks a lot guys.. I feel a lot lighter now.

There's a lot going through my head [and yes it's negative =D] that ... if I don't process in the EXACT correct fashion I'll end up killing people over. I've gotten a LOT of perspectives and a lot of revealing information.. damn damn damn. I'm a pretty experienced person [having an old soul is a good thing here], but bah.. how can I make any move without either getting violent, yelling at my family, or running off like a loon into the sunset?

Enough though. Hey! Just a few minutes ago, my little sister was born 9 years ago. Here I am sitting next to her sound asleep. I love you Rebel!!!! ^_^ May He grant you many more years rebellion... beddy bore, beddy bore. These past few hours made me feel like... all we need in life is support and time. That's all folks.. that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home