12/03/2003

Now Playing: Yasunori Mitsuda - Life's Faraway Promise

12/3/03 - Brain food... mental orgasms =9*

After giving myself endless babble to fight myself over... I realized something. I hadn't felt relieved the way I did on the 26th, after I went through the recycling bin in my head and finally let out those final quirks I had. Matt/Tim Hsu/Meg etc... it felt good to finally lay some of that stuff out and done for. Writing such things out does not necessary make them get out of your head, heck sometimes they just become more public.. but it still feels better and less frustrating when you have a place to bounce them onto. I don't know why I feel I can write about Meg or Tim for hours upon hours, I find little purpose to it.. but I guess the man was correct. Why do I persist if it doesn't lead to a greater purpose or have a defined meaning? Duh... because I choose to. woohoo. late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home