12/17/2003

Now Playing: The twitch spilling out of my left eye %$#&

Went to Cleveland... stayed an hour til Joe and I vamoosed. Ah Joe.. he has a better butt AND he dresses nice. Gahdamn..

girly motif: where WERE you!?!
girly motif: argh
theeseXayone: i left once they booted me
theeseXayone: =T
theeseXayone: =)
girly motif: why'd they boot you
girly motif: they let EVERYONE in today
theeseXayone: not me and joe :-[
girly motif: ayla, bobby, robert, geoff, cory, garrett
theeseXayone: what the
theeseXayone: ...
girly motif: daniel stone
girly motif: jackie
girly motif: sharon han
girly motif: and me
girly motif: we were all at chs todat
theeseXayone: shut uuuppppp noooooo!!!!


Maybe I can try again tomorrow. Lissaaa...!!! I'M NOT GOING ALONE!!

I finished 90% of my shopping today, and I realized something. Last year... I spent a lot of money of a lot of good friends of mine. Necklaces, rings, clothes, journals, any and everything... dayum. I think I felt compelled to show my appreciation through material goods last year and I don't think it's the only way I coulda done it. whatev. Now I have nothing yet I still spend.. I feel like I'm copping out on this xmas thing. I've spent so much already! On UC Bears, on toys on little things.. does it all really spell I love you to whomever you give it to? I dunno I dunno... poor woes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home