12/25/2003

Now Playing: Those krazy AIM sounds =)

Christmas was great. Like.. really. hehe I didn't get much [eh] but what I did get was amazing. Thanks Patra for the biggest surprise and nicest gift :D!!!! It was finally time to replace the old stolen.. forgotten one. Thanks soo much. I loved Xmas themost because even though they had work VERY early, my parents stayed up with us to open the presents. I really wish only the best for my family. Onto other news..

The year is closing down, and New Years is coming up on us very fast. Instead of attempting to put this past year into words I thought I'd let pictures do the work for me. They say a picture is worth a thousand words.. so if I put up lots of pics, does that mean I'd save myself typing up thousands of words? Only time will tell.. and to those I haven't seen yet this break HELP! This cursed break's time is cutting short and I have no idea what to do.. ahhh. See you soon fellas. Now click on this and be happy:





*HUGS* TOTAL!
give lost1nplace more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home