12/24/2003

Now Playing: Pedro the Lion - Im Always The One Who Calls

Been so hectic around the house that I couldnt get online.. heheh.. ahh break =)

Everything's been pretty good so far, nothing to complain about except the unpredictable weather.. but even that isn't a biggie 8-). I've had enough time to weed through break without too many retarded complications. haha. But you know, being out constantly, seeing him and her and them and all is sort of kicking me out of loop. It's like I miss out on one thing if I'm not at another or something. But hey that's life for ya. Apparently I missed some huge amazing Slackers Anonymous Extravaganza at Glen's house this past Tuesday. Man! Wish I was informed of it, it would've been a blast.. especially seeing Jenny and Peter An again!! damn damn damn..

I had this dream that woke me up at 6am this morning. I can't even remember any of it, except that I wrote myself a memo when I woke up telling me to call people throughout xmas day. I think I JUST realized, like right right now.. that Im wearing myself kind of thin trying to see every-single good peoples I know during this short 3 week span. I'm gonna go insane.. find some time to save me, neh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home