12/08/2003

Now Playing: Kill Bill Vol.1 - Meiko Kaji - The Flower of Carnage

Well my life is over... Joey just gave me the eye of death =[. Why you ask? Simple... I have a huge snoring problem. *dies* I dunno what happened I swear! I should've known... one day I go home and my mom comes up to me in the morning, "Since when do you snore?" dahhhh

I'm friends with the suite across from us now after a bitter rivalry that was all Marco's fault. They're very good eggs, although very Roel-esque... in this case though they pull it off with style. lol oh man. Cannot wait for break. Need to escape. Things that will be different once I return to this place on the 5th: no more snores, no more journal-lessness, and no more worries... cuz there's a lot of good shit to come. late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home