12/10/2003

Now Playing: Incubus - Pardon Me

I TALKED TO STEPHANIE BUNKER JEN AND BRIGHTON TODAY!!!!!!

holy shit I missed them allllll. Here's a bad thing about life: when you're surrounded by bad, it's very hard to see the good. In this case, I lost contact with Bunker at the end of the year, which sucks total ass. Caught up for hours and it was yay and damn... guys, break's gonna be rather busy =) I also called Bright-one and we talked and I need a ride to Berkeley... any takers? Fucken Glen is too lazy to drive. heh Like I said.. there's a lot to do during this break. hahaha when I called Jen, she freaked OUT and damn it was so great. Sooo great. *hands out hearts like candy* <333

I'm seeing a ridiculous amount of people. A LOT OF PEOPLE! Frankly I can't wait either. hehe it'll be fun to go against time and cram cram cram time for everyone.

As for the UC Riverside crew... no worries. This break will be cathartic. Things will be good from break on... I can feel it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home