11/12/2003

Now Playing: Sarah McLaughlin - I Will Remember You

What a lovely day here in UC Riverside. Rain, clouds, a lot of mellow moods here lately.. last night I remembered why I love this damn place. The people are just too good :). Slackers would be so proud of me, I got the folks here started on anime :P, starting with some Rizelmine and introducing them to the phenomena that IS Ranma ½ :D. It's been approved! Seems everything rolls on smoothly around here whther or not every one is here, and that's great. I was hesitant to come back from home but.. I was just being lethargic. We stayed up til 4am, again.. I think we'll never get over this insomnia issue. woot

Heavy thinking these past days. I love intense critical thinking and it's been refreshing having my brain do some work. Skool isn't doing it for me right now. Glen and I seem to have become much closer these past few days, and it's... both very surprising and very kool. I think someone finally broke through to him. Took a while, heh. Glen is coming and we're all gonna get drunkkkkk... woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home