11/23/2003

Now Playing: The Reading Rainbow Song OMG!!!

Maybe I'm growing more senile and pissy because I'm not writing like I should... writing is good writing is great writing will keep me sane writing writing need to write... gonna do a nice big thanksgiving entry. Look out for it kiddos

Today all I did was slack off, shave and talk to Brighton for an hour on the fone. I love her... she reminds me of me back in the day. No not the gangster days, heh. Right now, I feel like I get the chance to use all the teachings handed down to me by other friends in order to help her out. There's things in life you will come by that will just stick with you and be very handy in the future.. people will come and people will go, but what they give you is everlasting. Man.. I feel like giving thanks already. Keep me workin guys.. <3

Klevermonkey: pick ur head up and do something about this mess
theeseXayone: such a mess..
Klevermonkey: b/c glen and i cant make time to see u , enza, and meg all at different times
theeseXayone: :-[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home