11/03/2003

Now Playing: Our Lady Peace - Not Enough

RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@%^$^!#$#!%@ how fucking exciting. ^_^ Too many things happen in one day for me to recount. Too many pointless, yet meaningful things. I'm having the time of my life here... at UC Riverside... does that sound okay? haha. People give my skool too hard of a time. I love this place. Maybe it's the people or something. I've made SO many new good friends, and add to those people like Enz0r and Ash, and man.. what else can you really ask for? The most diverse UC!!.. that also helps. hehe.

It feels awful nice to know that the asian people I meet don't want to gut me. I met Greg's friend Eric with Enza at lunch, and he was so nice and weird... I dunno. I'll tell you right now, I've been stand-offish with asians since high skool. So finding those who aren't clique-exclusive is a nice change of pace. Come on now.. you'd feel mellow yellow too.

Last night, after hooka [huuuuka~!] we ate dinner, and it seems like we're already starting the process of finding where to live, and with whom, for next year. The greatest feeling is knowing that we don't just wanna split up after this year. Acceptance! Who doesn't want or love it.

You know though... I hope all of you away from home are having as great a time as myself. Nicole.. I hope you love every monent of SC, especially when you have clothes on. All I can hope is that everyone is alright, or if not.. that they soon will be. Hey! Why not come visit sometime.. I promise you won't be too bored. late

PS... today while I was sleeping, Marco, Habib and Joey raped me. They touched my butt and then poked it with pens, until I woke up screaming. Gotta love suitemates, neh? THEY WILL PAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home