11/08/2003

Now Playing: nothin but my hyper hummin' :-)

wow. Today was the GREATEST day I have had since like... prom. <3333 School was usual business, til Enza and I had a very huge discussion about our differences. We didn't quite come to a conclusion but I think we both know what we need to work on so that we never have to go through these tiffs again. woo! It was after we all got together and left for THE VALLEY that my day just went beyond good and into amazing. ahh... home. So I rush out of Enza's place to get my haircut and I end up back at Cleveland.. and I started getting this nostalgic vibe right away.

I go through the back of the field and whoa - ALUMNI PARADE! I see Daniel Stone and we all freak the FUCK out. ^%$#@ and Michelle screams and everyone was just AHHH^%$@ Everyone embraces and hugs and kisses and then GELENA screams from far away and MOUNTS me and kisses me [heh, it's a usual thing now] and yeah. love love love. We all walk in the alumni section of the Homecoming parade and it was great. great great great and by this time, nothing has really happened and I'm already on a HUGE nostalgia high !^%$#@

People present, from what I gathered [and people I'm just krazy about]:

Daniel Stone, Michelle, Gelena, Alex, Korie, Keonna, Debbye, KC, Eric, Lee, Ruth, a BUNCH of other residential kiddies I forgot the names of [sorry folks], Kira, Rina!, Roel, Joe, Jose, Alana Bailey, Patra, Kay Anne [as I type this, I'm all freaky deeky], Enza, Ashley, Joey, Jesse, Brighton, Glen, Rodney, Justine, Cydney, Luis, Claire, Maddy, a crapload of dinky ass former-juniors, and I swear I just can't name them all. love love love overload. Greeted and hugged and loved every single one of them [or most... eh]

It was amazing... just surreal. Maybe I did what Brighton did and I didn't really get to just plain enjoy the high skool experience, til now that it's gone. I dunno... seeing the people, doing ALL the cheers, seeing everyone back.. home... was just too much. Even Patra said it; it was so much more than I ever expected. I saw old teachers, old friends, I saw part of where I grew up right before my eyes. We may not have won the game.. or gotten close, but that was the least of our concerns. We were all together again! Everyone must have looked happier than I can remember seeing them. Everyone was geniunely glad to see everyone else.. I just don't know how to handle all this joy at once. I really really don't. Unspoken bonds are what we have homies. We grew up and mattured together. We're college kiddies now! How fucking unreal it is sometimes. I told Dan Stone.. one way or another, we're all gonna be connected forever. I can feel it. Damnit.. my camera batteries died before I got pics of Stone, Mush, Brighton, etc... bah.

This really makes me look forward to winter break. hahah it isn't so far away guys! I'm already planning this shit out. I have SO many people to see and catch up with. haha Gelena are gonna go get married somewhere or other. It's ridiculous! I'm gonna have to be careful with my time during breakl I have a lot of ppl to keep close with. It'll be fun too, whomever I'm with. Phone calls to make, good times to think back on, and good times to create... this is such an ambitious plan. I'll be everywhere fools EVERYWHERE!

I think today has recharged my battery. I can handle anything; and I usually know this in th eback of my head, but we all need days where we can just be with everyone you love, and feel you can take on the world. I love UCR, but now, when I get sick of it all... I know I can get through it. It's hard for me to stay in any one place, but I can do it. Look at the world man... so many people in so many places, so many faces, and whether they're far or with you, they're there for you. I feel really blessed to have so many of you touch my life, that I really need to thank the Lord for it all. Without Him, we wouldn't be ANYthing. I can go back to school Sunday night and feel great.. and I can feel great knowing i have people everywhere that I care about, and they about me. haha... I don't get more positive than this fuck. Tomorrow, we go on a great excursion around LA - I don't even know who or what but it'll be amazing too. <3

One thing though... everytime the band would play... I kept looking for Matt, with his silly sax. :-) I love you guys. late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home