11/21/2003

Now Playing: NiGHTS - Theme of a Tragedic Revenge

**NEWS for ALL fellow bloggers** There is no longer need for secret blogs or multiple blogs, etc etc. Blogger now has private entries that only you can see. Let Luis explain~

One of my philosophical homies invites me to join his blog one day outta nowhere, so I did. Den I realized that blogger has the new "draft" option to the right of the screen. Whenever you feel like posting something REALLY hardcore, or to keep for yourself, click on draft. I guess it's good.. it'll save me a whole lot of controversy. hahahah Best thing is, you get to write anything your heart desires [good for teh catharsis] and you don't get yelled at if you offend anyone [woo!].

Anyway I just wanted to let y'all know. I know bloggers all around our little circle like to hold back on a lot of things. We all love trying to be vague and stupid because getting personal just seems so.. invasive when it's online, neh? Remember guys, it really should NOT matter what you blog about, since you got it for yourself [I hope...]. But if you feel you need your privacy, blogger has it for you now. Dandy shit :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home