11/12/2003

Now Playing: Jimmy Eat World - Hear You Me <3

I don't know what it is with me and being so interested in everyone and their reasoning. I think once somebody has something to be figured out about them, I get really into trying to put them together.. I guess I've always had this interest for psychological endeavors. I mean just recently, I started really getting into how Enza thinks and why, and where all these situations arise out of.. and it's super intriguing. Its happened before; someone just becomes so MYSTERIOUS and I get drawn in like a silly monkey... but I kinda like it. It gives me something to accomplish. The sad thing is, once I figure them out for myself... I lose that enigmatic interest in the person, and the relationship either gets comfortable and stagnant, or it dissolves as I move on. It's pretty harsh actually. I'm a pretty draining guy and whether or not it's a good thing, it's sure to help me if I'm ever to get out of skooling and get me a nice cushy psych job. Aiya... they say you become what you learn sometimes. I'll have to elaborate on this at some time or another. Remind me :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home