11/19/2003

Now Playing: Incubus - The Warmth

Well... looks like some things will absolutely always haunt me for the rest of my life. Funny... the day we met again, my necklace breaks. I remember when youre broke and... if I think back accurately, it was around the time we started to drift apart. Passing you by today was weird.. and having my necklace break while doing nothing but think is... just funny. I need a lot of things out of my system for good, and my necklace becoming a casualty just might be the sign I needed to get myself together.

At least I can be content knowing I'm way beyond that stuff so hopefully... it won't eat away at me like it used to. heh... Peter Hwang. Somethings will always be unhealthy for me to get into. I miss my necklace :(. Time to write..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home