10/14/2003

Well uh... I zzzZZzz Ash and I had a poly sci essay due today, and worked on it yesterday... or was it today? We stayed up until 3am working on this damn thing. Then attempted to finish around 7am. Finishing time: 10.30, two hours before it was due. Now, it isn't that we've lost our core ways of knowing how to bullshit to the max, no no no. It's just that uh... uh. COLLEGE IS TOO DAMN WEIRD AND BORING THIS ESSAY WAS TOO COGNITIVE AND NOT FUN AT ALL. yeah

Past few days have been fun. Watched a lot of movies with the homies. We just saw Old Skool last nite with Enza, Ashley, Joey, Habib, and Marco. Then it was Resident Evil time and Marco decided to tell me who dies and who doesn't xD. American Beauty was then played upstairs since I let the boy borrow it and everyone was all teary eyed... ahh <3. Remind me to never stay up so long for an essay, let alone stall on it. Until the next essay that is, otay?

I'm feeling awesome... but I'm still in a HUGE flux. It's really irritating. I'd write about it but... I lost my damn journal. Maybe I should go draft it up somewhere. later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home