10/06/2003

Loved being home, if only for a few days. I wanna go back!! ugh. Spent a lovely but all too short time with Nicole <3 Sunday, before Enza and I had a crazy ride back to UCR. It's very true.. there's no place like home. But now I'm bored, waiting for class... so I steal this long ass quizzy from Icky Nic, hopefully leaving it for you guys to take too. ^_^

1. FULL NAME: Luis H. Teran Jr.
2. NICKNAMES: Louie, Luissss, LJ, Lu, Lulu [ugh], Lupey [UGH], Grasshoppa [how old is THAT one].
3. EYES: black
4. Height: 5'10"-11"ish
5. HAIR: black
6. SIBLINGS: Eddie and Alondra.. er, Egga and Rebel
7. DO YOU LIKE TO SING IN THE SHOWER?: hahaha I sing everywhere
8. DO YOU LIKE TO SING ON THE TOILET?: ... except here
9. BIRTHDATE: 8.17.85
10. SIGN: Leo
11. ADDRESS: which one, home or UCR?
12. SEX: male
13. RIGHTY OR LEFTY: lefty
14. WHAT DO YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP?: You know, I kinda don't know anymore.
15. HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED?: on a test, yes ... in a relationship, no
17. DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: wish this answer was a yes [>(]

*******FAVORITE QUESTIONS*******
19. MOVIE: Devdas [!!!!!]
20. SONGS: Too many to even consider starting to name. =]
21. BAND/SINGER: Incubus, Our Lady Peace, Coldplay, Linkin Park, Staind, etc
22.TV SHOW: I Love Lucy, Family Guy, Friends, Boston Public, The Simpsons
23. ACTOR: Ben Affleck [sue me.]
24: ACTRESS: I derno... I really don't.
25. FOOD: In N Out, ANYTHING there <3
26. NUMBER: 7
27. CARTOON: Ranma
28. DISNEY CHARACTER: Stitch
29. COLOR: blue, but I've been mixing it up..

*******LOVE LIFE ETC*******
30. DO YOU PLAN ON HAVING CHILDREN?: hella ya [hahaha... hella]
31. DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED?: If I find the right person, no doubt
33. HOW OLD DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GET MARRIED?: I don't wanna be past 35 and not married, eh
34. WOULD YOU HAVE KIDS BEFORE MARRIAGE?: don't know
35. DO YOU HAVE A BF/GF?: :-[
36. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?: I guess I don't anymore.

*****EITHER-OR (PICK WHICH ONE YOU PREFER)
38. MUSIC/TV: music
39. GUYS/GIRLS: girls
40. GREEN/BLUE: blue
41. PINK/PURPLE: purple
42. SUMMER/WINTER: winter
43. NIGHT/DAY: night
44. HANGIN OUT/CHILLIN: hanging out
45. DOPEY/FUNNY: funny

*******ALL ABOUT YOU*******
46. WEIRD SAYING YOU HAVE: drok!! hahahaha. "w00t w00t" and "You make me wanna die" are a few of my sayings
47. WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO?: UCR - the skool witht he crazy bagpipe playing bear
48. HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN DRUGS?: yep
49. WHAT'S A MAJOR TURN-ON FOR YOU?: lips. oh my goodness... =9*
50. HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO ON A FIRST DATE?: depends on the person and the mood
51. THE PERSON YOU KNOW WHO IS... : ...er? o_O
52. WHICH 5 PEOPLE ARE YOU OPEN WITH AND TRUST THE MOST?:
Nicole, Enza, Glen, Rody, and Michelle
53. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SOUL MATES?: we all have a better half.. that's how I feel
54. IS IT RIGHT TO FLIRT IF YOU HAVE A BF/GF?: flirting = fun
55. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU CRIED OR GOT TEARY EYED ABOUT?: them.
56. SOMETHING ABOUT GUYS/GIRLS YOU JUST HATE: liars
57. ARE YOU HAPPY?: usually ya.. but I have my swings
58. WHY?: because of circumstances I can't control and emotions that overcome me [bingo nic.]
59. WHAT'S AN OBJECT YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?: my foto album
60. LOVE OR LUST?: love, but lust is good too..
61. SILVER OR GOLD?: silver
62. DIAMOND OR PEARL?: diamond
63. SUNSET OR SUNRISE?: sunset
64. HAVE YOU EVER GONE SKINNY-DIPPING?: what do YOU think?
65. DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS?: no
66. DO YOU HAVE ANY PIERCINGS?: eneh
67. WHAT COLOR UNDIES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: shades of grey
68. WHAT SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?: Our Lady Peace - Sell My Soul
69. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER?: 9842
70. WHERE WOULD YOU WANT TO GO ON YOUR HONEYMOON?: Europe, or somewhere classy
71. WHOM DO YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH?: ... =T
72. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?: everything.
73. WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?: usually, it's the simple things.. things yu don't really acknowledge, but love all the same. Huge events can also make you happy, but how many of those come along, eh?
75. WHAT'S THE NEXT CD YOU GONNA GET?: I only buy Linkin Park cd's, so... that
76. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS OR GLASSES?: glasses
77. WHAT'S THE BEST ADVICE GIVEN TO YOU?: "you've been through some hard shit... you can get through this too."
78. HAVE YOU EVER WON ANY SPECIAL AWARDS?: high school diploma? drama awards back in the day.. etc
79. WHAT ARE YOUR FUTURE GOALS?: I dunno... I'm very aimless lately
81. DO YOU LIKE FUNNY OR SCARY MOVIES BETTER?: funny
82. ON THE PHONE OR IN PERSON?: person, ALWAYS in person
83. HUGS OR KISSES?: ...can't I choose both?
84. WHAT SONG SEEMS TO REFLECT YOU THE MOST?: Staind - So Far Away <333
85. IF YOU DIED TOMORROW- WHO WOULD YOU LEAVE EVERYTHING TO?: My mom, because I love her the most out of any and everyone
86. DO YOU HAVE ANY ENEMIES?: hahaha... hahahahaha
87. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?: failure
89. WHAT TIME IS IT IN ALBANIA NOW?: er?
90. IF YOU HAD 24 HOURS LEFT TO LIVE, WHO WOULD YOU SPEND THAT TIME WITH?: everyone I love[d].
91. HAVE YOU MET SANTA?: yeah man, and I cried hardcore
92. IF E.T. KNOCKED ON YOUR DOOR HOLDING UP A PEACE SIGN ASKING TO USE YOUR PHONE WHAT WOULD YOU DO?: teach him to say 'w00t w00t', so it can spread through the galaxies
93. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TALKED TO THE PERSON YOU LIKED?: it's been a while...
94. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?: siblings HAVE to count for this one
95. WHATS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS?: ltera001@ucr.edu
96. LAST TIME YOU WERE DEPRESSED?: may, I think
97. ARE YOU AN ALCOHOLIC?: I drink, but I don't need it.
98. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?: Yanked it from Nicole
99. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT PERSON?: she's like my bestest buddy
100. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK?: dudes... I expect you to!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home