10/02/2003

I wrote them, and sent them. Change happens when you least expect it to. Sometimes, you're on top of the world and it crashes down... and sometimes, you need the change. Your life DEPENDS on it.

Some changes are subtle and build up over time. Some changes are drastic, leaving you scrambling to pick yourself up and adjust. I'm glad for all of the changes that have been sent towards me, because... each one has made me stronger.

It's about fucking time I just dropped em, dropped everything, dropped the grudges that mean nothing in the end. Nothing but opportunities to grow. I've found myself wiser, slowly. Dude, I'm in college.. I don't wanna worry about high skool shit ever again. It's about time we all changed, and stopped holding ANYthing inside of us that would in any way, disrupt our prosperity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home