10/04/2003

Home. Never ever take it for granted again. <3333333333

I think Imma skip the mushy family love post and go towards wut we did today. Joe, Roel, Robby and I went to play tennis!!!!!! hahaha I should never ever be handed a racket. Joe the POT [Prince of Tennis] pretty much outclassed everyone, including Dictator Bonayon and myself. Seeing Roel run in franticity was sooo00o funny. hahahahaha. Oh and Joe pumping up his butt was NOT teh kool! Only makes me feel angry >:0. It was such a great time, I missed those fools so much. Glen [with dirty facial hair] came by and I got dropped off at home whilst they went to hang out with Enza. Mom made me my favorite meal and now I'm very pissy about leaving back to UCR tomorrow. eh well... I get to see Nic tomorrow <3 before Ashley, Enza and I head on back to the dinky desert. There's no place like home. *hugs floor*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home