10/12/2003

Home again. No other place feels as good when you're in it. None

Saw Brighton after a couple of months, God I love her. I LOVE YOU so I'll put up pics lata. Before then, Minjung Enza and I hung out and went to Chili's, where Min ATE MY SOUP^%$#^%$#@. yeah. I love my friends. I llllooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee them even though they gimme headaches ;P. Our conversation in the car really pissed me off... because I hate giving out the wrong signals. Jesus, I always do that somehow... it's cost me quite a few relationships. bah. Enza always makes me feel a LITTLE better though ;P... ugh. It's like high skool won't DIE DIE DIE

On a lighter but sorta related note, I wrote to ya Glen. Then I ripped it up. We're gonna have to talk all of this shit out face to face, fool. It won't be pretty. ahhh... I had flashbacks to 11th grade. Not good, not good. I've sorted this out for myself homies, I know who I am and what I'm like and WHY... I think as long as it's clear for me, it should be all that matters. But then again... I always wanna please everybody, all at once. This is more an internal battle than an outside one. Introspection! It's all I ever do fools.. don't try to outdo the luis-analyzing that I do. You'd never be as right as I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home