10/28/2003

The days keep getting shorter, and so does the amount of food I can contain. UCR food is gonna kill me at the old age of 19, just watch. Anyway, today was alright, not too much to really think about... and I kind of don't like posting things when I don't have something to build upon it, but eh. There was a Cleveland reunion of sorts today... kind of weird. Seemed like we were all walking back to our homes in Pentland when Ash and I bumped into Tim and Arthur. I haven't seen them for more than 30 seconds in such a long time! Then Enza came, like right afterwards. Then Jane. ahhh... <333 I dunno, it was nice to see all these familiar faces together again, if only for a few minutes. It made me think for a while, as to how we're all nicely branching apart... I kinda like it. Growth. Thing is, I never really see Tim or Arthur anymore. But it's quite alrite.. everything's too mellow and good to really do anymore thinking.. about anything. For now.

Oh, and Nic... I'll blog more. I promise. :). and OMG. Ariel... to make up for not sending a letter back sooner, I hereby ask for your hand in marriage. I will have your children. That's right! I will have them FOR you. I don't know how, but you won't have to deal with the whole pregnancy thing. I'll do it. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home