10/16/2003

Alright.. everyday just gets better here. Yes, here at UC Riverside ;P

Net wasn't working for me late last nite so I can't remember it all... but it went something like this: Enza, Greg and I go to dinner --> Enza, Ashley, Habib, Marco, Christian, Crystal, Reo [toyota~!] and a bunch of other ppls go down to the UNHL to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. Johnny Depp is sooo great. The movie ends halfway! fuckass, so we scram --> Ash, Enza and I get lost on the Riverside vborder thanks to Joey's BAD directions --> Balloon poppin' --> Ash, Joey, Marco, Habib and I have the worst/best conversation about everything EVER.. and now, I refuse to ever look at them again. ever.

I really love this place. The best suitemates I could ask for, the coolest friends, and food so terrible, I can't help but eat it. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home