9/23/2003

Went walking out with Enza. at 3am ahaahaha. I realized a lot about her through it. I realized a LOT of myself as well. Our storied relationships really helped me put everything into perspective. I can't erase the past, and will never be able to. I need to apply that hardcore. I can't erase me and Peter's past relationship, I just gotta live with what I have now. In a way, keeping our history with me has developed me into who I am everyday now. Everyone...is an experience, and he is one of those milestone ones, which has made me into ME, and I can only have gratitude for that. I may hate how we ended up, but that's the past. Leave it as it is, because nothing, NOTHING, can negate the past.

Thankx tho Enza. There was one person before you, that I said I'd never give up on... but that's the past. Now, with you... I almost feel ready to say that about somebody again. I occasionally need the deep, moving, hardcore conversation... I'm glad it was with you. Let's walk again lata. good nite [er..morning].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home