9/09/2003

TIM HSU - Wednesday, at 12. sucker. Nic wants it so, and I'm looking forward to it. But omg... if you're terribly sarcastic [which you get a kick out of], I'll kill you. Then beat you at bowling. I have somethin for ya too. Now..

Nicole, I hate you... here I posted this just before you accussed me of not letting go! >:0 whateva. I'd do anything for you, at anytime, forever and ever. And I'm not even your boyfriend. After 7+ years my friend... you're the closest thing I have in this world that I can still see. :-) I know I tell you that I lub yoo [ugh], but I really do. Even if you hated me, I think. So onto wut I posted earlier..

[ 11.30pm] Alright... some people aren't worth my time to even type about em. Anger over the meaningless. Moving on

Everything... is an experience. Every moment, every passing moment... is a chance to learn and grow. I think too many people are concerned with theyir pety fucking concerns to sit back and just bask in the experiences life gives us the honor of having. Just don't go to the other extreme either... action will always be superior to retrospection. Everything is an experience. Peter was an experience. Tim-Mr.Terrible-Sarcasm-Psychology Hsu is an experience. Eating too much food with Enza and getting totally fat, is an experience. Getting the tar beat out of me is a [painful] experience. I think we all need to get over 'what' has happened and try to see what we've learned out of everything. Yeah whatever.. I may do it more then most people, but it helps out things into perspective much easier than NOT doing crap.

I wish I had something better to say... but whatever. I want to say what words can't illustrate. I HATE that! I hate stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home