9/21/2003

Man it took FOREVER to get ethernet here. Ugh... well, more like a day :]. College is exciting, it's refreshing, it's very tiring, staying up til 4am last nite...but this is a change we all needed. I miss my family so much. My little Rebel ugly stinky. I miss my friends across the nation too... I just wanna let you all know that I love you, I miss you, and I'm definitely thinking of you guys when I have time to myself. I have a very VERY good set of friends here with me,so this transition isn't going to be as difficult as I thought. Peter did see me today though... eh, I guess you can't escape everything from the past, right? Things will definitely get interesting around here and soon. I'm going to the valley Oct 3rd, so mark your calenders! And enjoy yourselves... this is a new chapter of our lives. late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home