9/14/2003

Man after the past few hours, I still feel super duper... sleepy. Twas Michelle's going-away party, and man. It was an amazing time. For starters, because it was so refreshing - I hadn't seen 90% of these friends since like, June. Changes of pace really make you feel renewed. But anyway enough about the mental stuff, we just had a freakin good time! Those involved, at various times of the nite:

Michelle, Mylene, Mark, Friedman, Jon, Me, Alison, Gillian, Tori, Jason, Robert, Arthur, Arielle, Debbye, Lauren, uh... various people.. I'll remember. Oh yeah, the mass that is Mush's co-counselors, and 3 guys we randomly found that go to UC Davis? o_O yeah.

It started with the De La Hoya fight [haha... what a bad loser]. Eventually hell just breaks loose, and people begin playing pesoy, and taking pics, and most importantly. TAKING SHOTS! hahaha. I'm a terrible person. I kinda forgot what I had, but it was funky and I was tipsy in no time. There was a bit of everything going on. Highlights:

* Mass core-gy on Michelle's floor
* Falling asleep with Gillie while she played with my fuzzy hair
* Watching Michelle throw up... hehe
* Taking a nasty shot with Robert, to which we both just started dying
* Not sleeping until forever o'clock.. as we took Mish to bed, went outside, talked about vagina-phobia... man.

I don't have the energy to really go into detail anymore, there was TOO MUCH!, but I will say this: It was one of the most relaxing times I've had in a very, very long time. Maybe it was the alcohol, I don't know... but being with a re-united crop of friends, not worrying about a FUCKING THING, and just sharing these kind of moments together really... just made me really happy. Last time I felt so refreshed and geniunely accepted and CONTENT was when I was with my Nicole this week. <3

Usually, I'm always preoccupied with this, or that, or concerned with [frankly] what my peers think, and what's best for them. Well fuck that... it's time to bask in my own joys and be happy with myself. The talks we had last nite, the grope fests we shared between all... 7 of us, just the FUN of it all, it's an indescribable high I got from it. Oh and no... I didn't actually get high. I sure got felt around by like... I don't even know. Gene the Davis stoner? 0_0'

We took plenty of pictures my friends. Plenty of incriminating evidence that will prohibit all of us from doing anything successful in life. Just ask and I'll show ya. Check the blog soon... I'll add some. Michelle! I was the last dude to see you before you left... I hope everything goes well. Who cares what others say... we're homies and you know I'll be there when you need help. Like when I took you to bed since you felt like crap. :-) Good times roll on... I need to leave this place, for a very long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home