9/26/2003

Like I've said before...

I went to a lecture by Mark Salzman for my political science class. He's the author to my favorite book, Lost in Place: Growing up Absurd in Suburbia. Such a core book. Anyway, that man amazed me during our small group discussion, and then in the big lecture... I just saw like an older version of myself in that guy. Great on memory, loves to make sense out of life.. always trying different things to see what TRULY fits.. oh man. Such a shame he couldn't autograph my book. What a fucking great way to kick off the year... by meeting the author of your favorite book.

I felt like Mr. Linn watching Rorty.

College is awesome. I have a lot of good new friends... I'm having the time of my life, and really, I wish I could say I miss certain folk... but right now I feel like burying the past for a while. hehe :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home