9/03/2003

I keep wanting to write something more meaningful. I guess I'm never satisfied.

Maybe I'll get to what I want to say when it comes to me... and I'm near the computer. Just biding my time now homies... how the fuck is my livejournal more asian than my xanga? Brighton? you dork. I miss you too.

SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: look ahead!
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: see the big picture!
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: yea i was never realyl good at that
theeseXayone: yea dont worry
theeseXayone: neither am i.
theeseXayone: but it sounds good, huh?
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: always
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: always.


But I'm still havin fun without ya here. As you can tell. =9 Life is only as eventful as you make it out to be for yourself. Never a dull moment around here anymore... whoda thought? Also, in 2 weeks... I may even WANT dullness. Too much change too fast... was never something I was good at. lata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home