9/19/2003

Dude, what a crazy couple of days. Wednesday was day out with Glen for the most part, doing terrible deeds of mischief. Slackers came to pick us up after we woke up and we went to UCLA, to visit Jose. Man, I hope you feel better soon. haha we sooo raided Glen's store, it was good times. Plans to go to the beach were halted as Roel.. became Dictator Bonayon, and Glen and I stayed at his place, ate dinner, etc. What a fun day. I guess that was the last day I spend with them for a while. =[

Thursday [yesterday] I was out literally ALL day, after packing in the morning. I got my laptop right after I went for a walk. Compaq Presario 2570 is the SHIT! hahaha man. I got home around 10 or so, and spent the night trying to configure it. I still have a litle problem trying to type on this thing without feeling weirdor fucking my spelling up, but eh. So I checked if I got any messages on the fone and went to bed. I guess this is the last entry you'll get from me before I'm at UCR, so I'll leave with this.

Today, I'm leaving behind everything. Leaving behind the bullshit drama that was high skool. Leaving behind those fools who made it a hobby to criticize my every move. Leaving behind old grudges, old friendships. Most importantly, I'm leaving behind my family, and THAT is something I don't feel ready for. Yeah, I'll keep in touch with a select few of my friends, those that never let me go. But it's time for me to leave. I hope you all leave, too and stop trying to hold onto something that just isn't worth it anymore. later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home