8/21/2003

Ugh. No more **** *** in my room... it's just not comfy, seeing my away message on while I'm on my back.

... was that too graphic? I censored it cuz I felt kind of whore-ish. haha. anyway. Time for my profound thought of the day: It seems like the grip of my most 'impactful' relationships with people always started off with a bang... and by that, I mean it was heavy and gruesome right away... bricks before sticks. haha. Of course with alot of people, usually things start off casual, right? Well... it's like I have a knack for doing the exact opposite. It's kinda hilarious.. since most of those end up going through huuuge drama. go me!~

why am I in such a good mood? It must be my aim profile. Admit it... it fuckin' rocks. It's all I have goin' now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home