8/17/2003

Shut up you butthead. Who said I forgot? Sorry when I talked to you earlier I was preoccupied with dorm and orientation stuff. I should've said it earlier, but I hope this helps: HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY LUIS. You have ALWAYS, ALWAYS, been there to listen to me when I complain or when I need to vent. You've always been there to boost me up when I'm feeling low or just plain shitty. I can only hope that I've been there and continue to be there for you. Yes, we'll be far apart come September, but you know where I'll be the next 2 weeks and after that I'm just a phone call and/or AIM message away. Happy Birthday you deserve the best. And please, don't be bitter becuase I didn't say it earlier. Hopefully this won't stop you from saying the same to me in a couple of months ... miss talkin to ya like we used to ... come back online! Hehe. You're legal now .... take full advantage of it.
~Mush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home