8/11/2003

Plans changed to Wednesday. I can't wait, really.

To my little egg: You're not so little anymore. It's been a pretty trippy life so far, neh. I remember seeing you the day you were born... and throwing a tantrum, cuz I wanted a brother that was MY size, damnit. haha. Our relationship has been krazy like that. I don't think I have the balls to ever be consistently nice to you in person, but I think that's because I'm you're big brother; I have to kick you around, and guide you to something better than I ever had. I've had it rough ya know, there was no set path for me to take... and I'll do everything in my power to make sure you don't struggle as much as I ever had to, or still so. You make me proud, everytime you pull somehting off on your own... like I know that when I'm gone, everything will be okay. It's sick really, Enza keeps saying how you're just like me, and I try not to read into it... but now I look at you, and wow. At least you're more universally aware than I was at your age. That, and you're not a gangster. I'd like to take some credit for that. You'd look stupid anyway. I love you eggy. Happy Birthday. You're 14!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home