8/16/2003

Not feelin' too hot. I had a pretty good time with Sarah, Glen, and Brighton yesterday. Target, In n Out, car, and Coldstones all took up our evening, and it was great. I'm such a conversationalist. Met a dude named Keenan that just at random asked "Have you heard of Hedwig and the Angry Inch?" and we all went =-O. haha. Stayed out til about 12.30, and after chillin' at Brighton's near the end... I didn't wanna leave. Eventually, she walked Glen and I out to his car, and it was pretty awkward, noone really.. saying anything. The time had come. I really didn't wanna tell myself that this WAS the last time I'd see her in a while. So I hugged her Luis-style, gave her a kiss on the check, take care, I'll see you very soon... and stole her Huntley hat. I really fucking hate goodbye's. The car ride home was pretty surreal. I REALLY don't like goodbyes. It hasn't even hit me fully yet - and this was one of the first, too. =/ These things won't get easier, and I rather just leave myself, before seeing everyone else fly off. I just don't feel good.. I love you Brighton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home