8/25/2003

Need to fully let go. As much as she pisses me off... I can't look back. Man, talk about your shattered dreams. heh, I just can't believe some people. I really can't. Of all the two-faced assholes I've encountered... bah. Anyway, these past few days have been full of social meetings, and every damn time I leave it with a new perspective on people; on my friends. Oh, and Minjung ;-P

I've been slowly but surely signing a yearbook I was given, which gave me the impromptu to look through the yearbook. I looked at everything again, revisiting the life that was high skool. Read everything too, kinda got distracted. That's when it first came to me: everybody played a role during their high skool tenure. I start seeing it more and more everyday, that I go out with the gangstas, or Slackers, Enza, etc.

So which were you? We all fit into a certain role and whether we realied it or not, we played into them all the time. You wonder where movie writers get their ideas from, it's all based on reality. Every single one of us had some sort of 'descripton' that was passed around E hall, and everybody had an idea as to who we were as a person... whether on the outside or inside. You walk through the halls, walk past people you had classes with, they all knew of you. Whether they acknowledge you or not was their deal, but they know your story. So what were you? Did you even like the person you were [are]? I'm starting to feel a little let down by some folks... I guess not everybody has substance to them underneath the outside. I really can't wait to get away. I'm tired of the facade that we all feel we should still put on, even after we've moved away from high skool. I guess some don't realize that it's over. GROW UP!

With that said... Ariel, I love ya and miss you already... thank God you contacted me before you left. Another one bites the dust. Man, and I haven't even scratched the surface of how frustrated I can get... aw well. Just gonna put myself up to the task of never seeing some people ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home