8/30/2003

I need something new to sink my teeth into. Fuck, when did I get so ambitious?

Family. I'm gonna miss them, and it barely hit me how much I will. There's times when I'm at my bed reading something, and I'll look to my left, and I see both my siblings, each at a computer desk, looking like the most brain-dead people I've seen since well, Cleveland. But anyway, I just can't help but laugh, because I love them to death [I do], and they just look so ridiculous sometimes... they so take after me. ^_^ I feel that some people really take their family for granted. Hell, they take everything for granted. People all around me enjoy being hedonistic, basking in pleasures of the moment, when I think that peretuates a state of meaninglessness. When it's all said and done, what do you have that you can call your own? There is very few people in my life [at this time] that I can truly consider as part of my family.. so I can't stand wreckless characters. Not anymore, I guess. Enjoy what you have guys... it won't be with you when you need it, if you don't appreciate it now.

It's when I'm with my family that I feel most understood, which is ironic, noone likes ot admit that their parents may have a clue as to how they function. I don't have to explain any of my behavior to them, and it's great. They just know. Today I didn't really feel like going out, with anyone and they knew. Sometimes, if I feel social, I'll go out. But other times, I NEED TIME ALONE, and I think people get offended by it. We all need time to ourselves, I'm just more aloud about it. Family knows that, and I'm glad. Now that I think about it... very few people actually know me, know me well enough to not get pissed at any quirk I do. Some of those people are friends forever, and some have come and gone. I think I'm slipping on my original point, so I'll save this tangent for later. I'm gonna watch terrible USA movies with Rebel. lata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home