8/03/2003

I have a problem, xanga peoplez, and whatever journal I happen to type in.

Well, first things first: I like to make friends. alot of em. I think when I'm a people person, I'm the worst kind there is, haha. I like to get to know alot of people, and hopefully get a friendship out of it. Everyone is sooo intriguing.. damn.

Problem though.. I do have wut I call my circle of friends. You know, those you spend the most time with, are closest to, etc. I like to write about all my friends, close or not, whether I hang out with them everyday or not too. However, my close friends have a problem with this, and seem to alwayz have: if I write about someone I'm not really close to anymore, or anything along those lines, I get my balls cut off by my close friends. Apparently it makes them feel unappreicated, that I write about people that isn't them - and they'd be right, if I didn't write about my close friends at all that is. But I do. So I'm in a position I've been in several times before. I'm being attacked for neglect and misconstrued priorities. Anything I can do or say? Since several people have felt this way, it makes everyone prone to think that I'm wrong, and therefore a terrible person.

Well... I honestly feel I'm being ambushed for misunderstood purposes, so please my journal homies... what's a guy to do? =[ I wanna hear from you Wall homies! Not necessary people from school.. as I don't wanna hear from those with their personal biases against me. It's like the music never stops... nor doe the unnecessary drama. later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home