8/13/2003

I had an amazing time last nite. I can't feel my back.

Joe, Glen and Roel picked me up in Joe's SUPER SEXAY HOT YUMMY CAR, teh '03 Eclipse that I swore to Joe I wouldn't sleep with... be careful bro ;-). Fuck that thing is gorgeous. Oh, but Joe can't afford UCR :-p. hahaha love ya man. So we get to Islands, and I become the official door man for the ppl walking in or out, since we were waiting for other pplz to arrive. Only like 6 people said thank you, 5 of them were women.. hmph, men. haha. You have no idea how glad I was to see my slacker brothers again... Joe is anorexic, Glen is vintage, and Roel is... Roel. kakaka otay. So Enza arrives, and we wait more, to which we continue with terrible jokes that Peter An thought up, and calls to the whole universe to see who was busy. Fuck, alot of you just have voicemail on... lazy bums. So I hung up ^_^. Decided to actually get a table I forget around wut time. I had to break it to you man... the Elmo cookies taste better than the Cookie Monster ones. Joe was so upset at me that he freestyled on my ass and cried all the way home. Yeah you run lil boy. Can't admit the truth to yourself. haha.

Glen Enza and I stick around til Brighton gets there, looking hot as fuuuuuucccckkkkkk... as usual. Food was otay, I ouldv'e enjoyed it more if guacamole had not spilled onto my hand. Things just became a blur for me after a while... I started getting really mellow and just surreal-ish. I was sitting here with 3 of my close friends, and I felt as happy as can be. After one of Brighton's terrible jokes about me, it hit me - she's GONE on Saturday. holy crap. This would be one of our last nite out together. So I kept more quiet than usual I think, just cuz I wanted to hear my friends talk. I like to listen, I guess. Anyway, we drove around afterwards, I have NO idea to where anymore, but it was alot. gg Enza. We almost DIED like 5 times cuz fucking cars dunno how to fucking DRIVE &%#@. 's all good tho, just all of us talking back n forth was awesome. I get this huge kick out of solid conversation, it's weird. We stop by to Brighton can pee, and these two guys just start making out once they see me and Brighton... yeah. o_O Got to the Yogurt Zone, where we saw Jacob once more. Don't think he likes me. After many stories about how giving head is hard [thereby making me feel bad for people of the past that didn't complain to ME about it], we ended up at Glen's and Enza and I went home. Twas good. I'm gonna miss times like these like krazy. Today... should be even better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home