8/20/2003

haha... I find it really cute that some of us posted poems the same day. We don't even try to think alike anymore.. it juss happens. In my case though, this whole summer has been the summer to 'let go' - of everything that has dragged me down over time. It was just time to let go. Good blogs everyone.. keep me readin'.

Still a little irked that some of my best friends just forgot to remember it was by birthday on sunday... but since I never make a big deal out of it, disappointment is juss something I'm used to. Ugh, how pessimistic does THAT sound. But man how insulted are we all when people we love forget our birthday... so give me a break.

I've been reading Lost In Place: Growing up Absurd in Suburbia and it's changing my life everytime I read on. It's so core-ish, it makes me mark out everytime I read something. You know you liked the core books too... try to get a hold of this one. We have similar tastes anyway.

Finally, thankx to my m0... er, Enza for getting me out of the house yesterday. I AM NOT UP TO THIS BABYSITTING GIG ANYMORE! I just can't quit cuz gangsters will kill me. x] That, and I'm infatuated with one of my kiddies... way too adorable. I'm pretty mad at how two-faced the world seems to be nowadays - and even more upset that it affects my friends. It's all cool Enza... we'll be outta here soon anyway. Beach at nite = love. Random thought posts are kool! Dontcha love reading them? ahhh. lata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home