8/09/2003

[12am] I feel bad guys... I'm sorry that I don't usually check my fone messages. haha don't get me started on how many people have been like, yo Luis this is *insert name* gimme a call, I haven't seen u so call me back!!! Yeah, I'm sorry. But at least I got to talk to Jen for like 2 hours, fresh back from Hawaii! Tiki's scare me so don't bring it too close... =T. I've been out way too much and busy too much and YET I have not seen enough of... anyone... bah, I'm selfish. I love you guys. Miss ya alot too. Fuck where is time going..

Anyway, important note: You're giving me little choice buddy... one day I will have to sit you down and HIT YOU with the back of my hand. Complaining about how terrible life is so SO last year bro! Your choices have been ill-made, and I fear the consequences weren't made clear to you, and now you have to deal with the cards you have. You canNOT waste away your time, blaming others for your woes, becuase in the end, it really doesn't do anything but make you feel miserable... I tell you what. Please, don't call or IM me, but come to me. We'll have to work this stuff out one on one, but if I see that you're too romantic and stubborn, I'm gonna kick your ass. You know I can, too. It's for your own good, you lug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home